Itinerary: Jaipur (2) (Pickup/Drop and All Local Sightseeing)
Day 1: Arrive in Jaipur
On arrival in Jaipur, meet our representative who will assist you while taking a transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Later, leave for sightseeing around the city. You can begin with a visit to the City Palace which is known to be the formal residence of a royal family. After sightseeing around the palace, you can visit attractions like Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Deo Temple. Don’t miss to visit the City Palace Museum which houses the private collection of Jaipur Maharajas. You can also visit Jantar Mantar which is a stone observatory and the largest observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur
After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour around Jaipur. The first attraction which you visit today is the Amber Fort which is located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. On your way, you visit the Hawa Mahal. Explore the glorious past of Rajasthan with a visit to these historical attractions. Later, you can go for shopping in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur. In the evening, you can go for a drive through the city and also visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur-Departure
After breakfast Leave Jaipur for your Onward destination.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• A 24 – hour helpline.
• Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
• Daily Breakfast
• Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
• Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
• 5 % Government Service Tax.
• Air fare / train fare.
• Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
• Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
• Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
• Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
Trip was well organised by Bhanu ji and he has also guided us to make the trip full enjoyable.Monika Mehta
I just done my tour with Budget Holidays India. It was so superb. Arrangements about hotels, car and driver are so perfect. Mr.Bhanu Pratap Singh is nice guy and hatsoff to him for his overall arrangements.I surely refer to my friends, family members etc.
Thank you once again
Though I requested for the tour at short notice, everything was arranged well and I couldn’t expect for more. On the lighter side the Budget Holidays India still owe me the welcome drink at the Hotel ☝️